• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The January surgery list so far............

cooltext428996792.gif

good luck people heres to the rest of our lives be prepared for a horrible few days after people but it soon gets better

Beat you Jaxx
im on wednesday too but have to be there at 8am , lol :D

:p You'll have to ring me when you come round let me know how it was.

i'm having the sleeve op at luton & dunstable on 7th, have to be there at 7am.
i'll have to leave home at 5am to get there, just hope they have gritted the roads.
good luck everyone and speedy recovery.
sue.

:p You'll have to ring me when you come round let me know how it was.

found out yesterday im first on the list too so will all be done before you book in lol, told i should be wheeled in at 9am, thats what i like no hanging about lol .

thanks for all the good luck messages everyone :D

and good luck to sue for later today xxx

Hi guys, having bypass 14th Jan, got to be the hospital 6pm on the 12th, mine is a 7 night stay. Ouch, think im going to need a few thick books

OOOOO why the 7 night stay Mark , Just curious as I not seen anyone stay longer then 3 nights.

All the best anyway - MeJulie x x

I really not sure why, after the first night, its tests and the good old laxatives ready for the op the following day. Others on here have had the same surgeon, and said he likes to keep patients in longer to make sure everything is perfect. Can’t see why i cant go early in the morning and miss a night, but they are the professionals i guess. 7 nights does seem like a marathon, wish it was 7 hours

Which of you out there are having surgery this month?

I'm having a gastric bypass on January 28th
Luton and Dunstable hospital with Mr Date.
It's an NHS funded surgery.

I have to go in at 9am that morning. I think I might be second on the surgery list.

THE LIST

Jaxx 6th
Bullyfun 6th
Lori1964 7th
Soonslimsue 7th
angelpie 8th
dsarah1977 9th
stripeytop 11th
fatbutnot4eva 11th
rkimmage 13th
lotsabeef 13th
LouiseH 19th