• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Today was the day.....

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
.....I became a member of my local Gym. :)
I also had my Induction as well, so I'm good to go. It's a fantastic Gym, state of the art, it is only a year old. it's owned by the M.O.D, and they certainly spared no expense. it has 3 Pools (One an Olympic size), a huge fitness suite, sports hall, Large studio for classes etc.
I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in. I'm going tomorrow for my first proper session. also gonna sign p for some of the classes such as Boxercise and Spinning. :cool:

oh great!!
this is what I want to do,but a bit frightened of joining a gym as its full of posers!
Im going to try swimming and hide in the water

your doing fantastic! x

Boxercise is fantastic but Spinning is my favourite. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, if so you will be hooked!

Thanks, I have been told by many friends who have been members for ages that there are no posers at this gym, no one judges you, and they couldn't give a monkeys if you turned up wearing a plastic bag. it's about health & fitness, not who looks the best. :)

My sister is always on at me to join her gym, don't feel confident yet, but she says once you start you get addicted and you feel great, especially going at 7am for a swim, it sets you up for the whole day!
Well Done for joining and I hope you enjoy it.
Wendyx

I finish nightshifts at 6am, so I will be going swimming straight from work before bed, :cool:

Well done Kim joining the Gym:rolleyes:

I hope you dont mind me saying that in your before photos you look very noble and could of had the part of Henry VIII.:)

Well done Kim joining the Gym:rolleyes:

I hope you dont mind me saying that in your before photos you look very noble and could of had the part of Henry VIII.:)
LOL, Erm thanks I think. My ex wives would be happy to inform you that they still have their heads. LOL :p:p

Back