• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays mail on line story 3/7/2015

She did well i hope after surgery i can save up for skin removal and make exercise a permanent fixture in my life

Some of the comments in the Daily Fail make you wonder about humanity. I wish them both luck.

Last edited:
Some of ghe comments in the Daily Fail make you wonder about humanity. I wish them both luck.

I was thinking that when reading that as well Chrissy...oh a lock on fridge door...how original!!! They should do that with alcoholics and that would solve all the problems!!!

Makes me angry as people have issues whether it food, alcohol etc we deal with them accordingly!!

Good luck to them and everyone!! Xx

Yeah it was hard reading some of the comments. Either way the show must go on so surgery in 6 days, 5 if i dont count the actual day. Some people will always be negative if not this then something else. Trolls

Yeah it was hard reading some of the comments. Either way the show must go on so surgery in 6 days, 5 if i dont count the actual day. Some people will always be negative if not this then something else. Trolls

Most of those comments come from people with absolutely no knowledge other than what they read in the Daily Fail. You will find answers here, warts and all, without judgement. Good luck hun.

Last edited:
Most of those comments come from people with absolutely no knowledge other than what they read in the Daily Fail. You will fine a answers here, warts and all, without judgement.

Good luck hun.

I agree i joined the site October last year and i read daily. I wanted to know the risks. Good and bad i read and processed it helped me prepare mentally for what is ahead. Im ready

I have to say I tend NOT to read the comments from idiots who clearly will never understand WLS I like the idea of people willing to share their stories with the world

Back