• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow is the day I find out...

I know it jus so hard! My mum has health problems but WON'T deal with anythin. She just prefers to let my sis do what she wants cos it's easier. Her dad is worse than useless and hasn't been around for yrs so I'm left to deal with it cos I'm the strict one but my sis respects me for it.

It just tough cos I have a 'daughter' 10yrs younger than me who is now staying with me until things calm down!

I am tryin to think positive but it so frustrating. Even as am talking can feel my blood pressure climbing
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I think in these kinds of situations, it's going to happen wether you have surgery or not..grab on to the good bits while you can!
I definately find that my stressy stuff , which like you, I can't change or prevent, is a lot more easy to deal with because I have more confidence and stamina from losing weight...emotional and physical stamina..and though things still worry me and get me down, they don't drag me down so far , I'm sure this will be the case for you too!

Thanks Neen. Sorry for spilling, not many ppl to talk, or moan, to!!!

I know all will be fine eventually just wish I had one day where I could be happy for MYSELF rather than worrying about others! Buuuut I been like this for yrs and guess I don't rly expect it to ever change lol

You have a lot of responsibility and it's not fair xxx
As you get to know us on here though you will come to realise you aren't alone in that , lots of us have few people to confide in at home but on here, you share as much as helps and you feel comfortable with xxx
The surgery is just one part of what you can get support from here with xxx
I think that you have to be a bit selfish sometimes..though I don't like that word...what you must do is be kind to yourself and put yourself first now and then
Whatever commitments you have , you must take care that you are happy and healthy.. your sis must learn to be responsible for herself as she gets older, and your mum must learn not to lean on you so much.
You don't want to end up resenting lost opportunities and you are no less of a great sis and daughter for doing what you want to be happy now and then...even if it means saying no to them more often x

Thanks hun. :)

Not got time to dwell, start work in hlf an hr lol

Back