• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Took my pup for his "op" today

Dell

He's 9 months old, cross between a miniature Schnauzer and a shih tzu. Picked him up a little while ago as he was distressed in the vets so they thought he'd recover better at home. He's so quiet and spaced out still, bless him! I've uploaded a pic to an album, of him in his cone of shame! Haven't worked out how to insert a photo to a post yet!!!

Ah bless him. He's gorgeous!

To upload a pic to a post you scroll down once you've entered the text and click on "manage attachments" and then choose the pic to attach.

I didnt know it was that easy either lol...might have a go! :D This is Benson with a different type of collar lol.

Attachments

• 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 29
Aww how cute!! He looks very unimpressed! Bruce is feeling very sorry for himself...no wonder, I bet hubby sympathises :D

He does look a bit sad lol......he should be used to it we have had him with everything on from sunglasses to womens clothes :D XX

Aww Benson doesn't look impressed lol.

If you put photos on photobucket.com you can also copy the IMG link and post it at the bottom of your text then the pic comes up full size in your post. Like this:

Halloween001.jpg

Poor Bruce, has to be done though eh? my basset puppy is going to be done before xmas. Ive been putting it off but I know it has to be done x

Awww poor little mite... it's such an awful thing when our pets are laid low for whatever reason... lots of love and cuddles plus extra T.L.C.

Sending loving thoughts to you both xxx

My little westie Diesel was done last Wednesday and look real sorry for himself in his collar. Hubby cut it dwn as it was way too big bless him. Mind you I thought having his bits done would calm him down? Just my luck he as naughty and mischievious as ever. Hubby says he being going to he dogs home soon, I just tell him if he keeps on talking stupid I'll have his bits done LOL!

The best was when he cocked his leg up my mother - in - law! (Diesel not John!) She was not amused!

Linski xxx

My 2 Yorkies were done on Friday, there only small and those buster collars are awful, they keep walking into things lol. One of them has still managed to pull a stitch out. I can't wait for them to have there stitches out and we can get back to normal, I hate going to work and leaving them with those lamp shades round there necks.

awww bless him, them shades should come with a sodding warning, them things hurt when they charge at you!!

:D xx

They do when theres a 6 stone Boxer attached to the other end of then Emm :eek: My living room needed painting again after Benson had his on, he chipped so much paint off barging into walls!! XX

hahaha i gotta chunka boxer too, last weigh in last year he was 38kg :D:D ours is brindle, whats yours like :D xx

My chunky Boxer Benson :D Thats my daughters Rotty Izzles and my poor old Muska who we lost this year, he was over 20 yrs old!! XX

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 13
Back