• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Transform- anyone had surgery with them?

Miss Tickle

Hi, i am going for a free consulataion with transform clinic. Has anyone had surgery with them, or had any reviews? I doubt I will be able to aford it but have booked them becuase they advertise interest free credit.
Clutching at straws.

Where are you based? Where I went was much cheaper than my more local preferred hospital. It was one of two places my surgeon operates from, I didn't choose it from a cost point of view or location just surgeon.

BTW, it is without a doubt THE most painful thing I have EVER had done :)

I'm in the Midlands. Transform don'teven operate here, i would have to goto London and the prices are completely out ofmy range ! Which surgeon di you have ?

Mine was at The McIndoe Centre in East Grinstead, the one that has to be on channel 4 recently.

Despite having a good surgeon, it'd be too far for you to travel as there are weekly follow up appointments, plus some urgent care ones that I've needed. You are well covered and looked after at McIndoe but not being local it is a bit of a trek even for me.

Back