• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Trumps

wobbles

A bit embarrassing, but does anyone else have troubles with wind? flatulence, farting, trumping.....??

Every evening i get wind, but it's not like any normal wind, it's the most vulgar and horrific smelling wind you've ever smelt.

I thought it was if i ate too much fat, got the wind, followed by a sloppy ploppy next morning. But even on the days where i'm not eating high fat food, i'm still getting the wind.

It's highly offensive, clears a room in seconds, my husband can't stand to be around me, and even the hairs in my own nose are starting to burn.

Does anyone else experience anything like it?

I really don't know. But my dietician did tell me to get in touch if this happens as can opftenn be a sign of intolerance developing and she said most commonly lactose intolerance. Just a thought.

Hope this helps. Take care.
x

I'm the opposite now, I was Johnny fartpants before, now, I can't do the trouser trumpets!

If I eat too much sugar and starch I get a little like that , eating slower, having less processed ,healthier food and maybe looking into a colon cleanse product should help as well as what bungle suggested.
Since just being more careful to eat slow and eat smart I tend not to fart like a carthorse any more lol.
It's horrible though, don't continue to suffer it's better to get it sorted for your own self esteem , comfort and of course healthx

I'm the opposite now, I was Johnny fartpants before, now, I can't do the trouser trumpets!

You have such a way with words Mixman!!! Hahahaha!!

A bit embarrassing, but does anyone else have troubles with wind? flatulence, farting, trumping.....??

Every evening i get wind, but it's not like any normal wind, it's the most vulgar and horrific smelling wind you've ever smelt.

I thought it was if i ate too much fat, got the wind, followed by a sloppy ploppy next morning. But even on the days where i'm not eating high fat food, i'm still getting the wind.

It's highly offensive, clears a room in seconds, my husband can't stand to be around me, and even the hairs in my own nose are starting to burn.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble hun. I can't help as I'm pre-op but didn't want to read and run! Hope you manage to get it sorted out!!!

xxxxx

Mixxy you're a crack up lol.

Thanks ladies. I don't drink milk anymore really, only in coffee and i have one a day. I used to drink 3 pints per day until a few months ago, and never had this problem.

Unfortunately, i'm in Australia now and the GP's don't really know anything about gastric bypass so i don't really know who to ask. Maybe i should see my sisters lap band doctor and ask him.
Maybe i have developed an intolerance of something.

Don't know if you can take them post op, but I think charcoal tablets will help with the whiff if you can.

Well i am pre op bypass, but when i had a gastric balloon op i had the most horrendous burps that smelt like rotting drains but even though i am pre op i have been on some new pain meds the past 3 days and i noticed today my farts stunk so bad that even my dog got up off the sofa and just stood their and stared at me as if to say wtf was that mum lmao :):):) xx

Im sorry and I know its a problem but thank you, your wording in your post made me howl lol. Nose hair burning lmao:D

But no sorry not had that problem, tbh I didnt have any of the pooping I was warned about right after surgery, unless I let loose while I was out of it in HDU ! lol

Well i am pre op bypass, but when i had a gastric balloon op i had the most horrendous burps that smelt like rotting drains but even though i am pre op i have been on some new pain meds the past 3 days and i noticed today my farts stunk so bad that even my dog got up off the sofa and just stood their and stared at me as if to say wtf was that mum lmao :):):) xx

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

My little shih tzu poops like mad and looks at everyone else including my other shih tzu lol :D

P.M.S.L :8855::8855:let it Rippppppp girl!!! L.O.L gail.x

Oh my god better not let the other half see this post, already threatening to leave me if i keep pulling the quilt over her head in the night....... 4 seconds from deep sleep to wide awake best time so far :)

i thought she was looking cold mlord honest.....

Back