• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Unable to quick access profile

squiddie

Fat Power!!
Hiya i joined this fabulous site on 26/02/2009 and even though I activated via email link, i get this error message whenever I try to get to my profile:

squiddie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I am able to post and start threads, I am not sure why this is, any ideas?

that seems a bit silly? then again who am i to argue with the almighty minimins boss :-D

that seems a bit silly? then again who am i to argue with the almighty minimins boss :-D

The reason this is done is because we got reports of people getting spammed even though the only site they used the email on was here. We found that bots were crawling the member pages for emails and other personal details so we introduced the limit :)

Pierce

Back