• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update from hsmel - Melanie

ladylite

Hi Mary - thanks for thinking of me tomorrow! My mobile number is xxxxxx but obviously depending on when I go down it will depend how 'with it' I am to text!! Will try and let you know during the evening. Would love to be first on list but they do diabetic/bigger ppl first apparently so looks like I may be later rather than earlier. Not sure how many on list though - did tell me last time that he thought he only had two of us so fingers x'd.

Thanks for everyones support over last few weeks it has really helped.

Mel xxx

I will keep you all updated when I hear anything and I am hoping all goes well as I feel I encourage Mel and feel a bit responsible.:eek:

Just had a very garbled text from Mel, she is back on the ward, just come too, so she is ok.

Phew!!!!!!!! she said she would update later, but I bet she will be too groggy.

yeay! glad shes ok send her sum healing hugs from me! thanks for letting us know hun xxx

Sending big love and huge hugs to you Mel. It sounds like it's all gone well. Get plenty of rest now petal.

She sent me a message late last nignt (sorry I was in bed). Saying she was more with it, BP a bit high and they dont know why, and apart from indigestion type pain she is fine.

I have texted her back sending her all your good wishes.

Will update when I have hear the next instalment.

Back