• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vit B12 injections - anyone have side effects?

jojojelly

I've had my first Vit B12 injection today and now I feel really unwell!

I've got horrible stomach ache and I keep feeling like I'm having palpitations. My head feels 'fuzzy' too!

Going to lay down for a bit. Anyone elso experienced these types of symptoms? Obviously hoping it'll pass soon.

Jo x

I have b12 monthly and no side affects at all. The next day I normally feel very alert again. Just take it easy, might be your body adjusting.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have b12, 3 monthly and no side affects at all like cicca The next day I normally feel very alert again,

No problems here either, not so sure its the jab more todo with what you may have eaten? x

sounds more like dumping to me hun!

I'm having vitamin B12 loading injections before I have my bypass as I was found to be deficient, so having an injection every 3 days for the last 2 weeks, and haven't had any side effects, in fact I think they have helped me feel not so weak on the milk diet..

Thanks for the replies, doing some research I found you can get some side effects but it's rare. I felt better after a few hours. Definitely wasn't dumping though as I hadn't eaten anything that could cause it. Coincidentally I had trapped wind, so think it was the wind that made me feel so bad!

Back