• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamins post surgery

Even if you pay for a script its only £7.40 for the 90.

if you can get them, some can't and having looked at other good vits they are the same price they work out about 23p a day.
Protein is what will help your hair hun, you can get small protein shots in lemon and lime from H & B which are only small but boost your levels so handy a few times a week :)
(ideal to get when on buy one get one free).

Even if you pay for a script its only £7.40 for the 90.

I brought some today over the counter at Boot Chemist today, didnt see this post until just. Anyway £9.34 for 30 capsules, it was £22 plus for 90 capsules.
I will start them on Monday as just got one day left of Centrum.

I will ask my surgeon on the 30th about it hopefully I get a script, and will look out fr the protein shots at H&B this week thank you x

Thats about right I saw them for £24 for the 90.Thank god I get free prescriptions.My hubby ran out of testing strips for diabetes and I went to buy some,50 for £24 for them too plus hes on twenty tablets a day!We are certainly getting our monys worth from the NHS as we get older.Maz x

Im glad hubby get his free due his thyroid problems as he is on 18 pills a day!!!!!!!!!!!! would have to sell a kidney to pay for a months worth :8855:

Back