• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamins - what do you take?

Georgie163

Hello Loser Pals :)

I'm about to exhaust my multivitamin and solvazincs that I was given on discharge and been looking everywhere to buy them. All my other tablets like the calcichews, iron, antacids I get on prescription. So just wondering what you all take and where you buy your multivitamins & zinc from? Was thinking of the chewable multis, but worried they may just taste horrendous!

The tablets are the worse thing for me so far and can't wait to finish my injections - 6 more days to go (and counting) xxx

I'm prescribed forceval but during the time you couldn't get it my team advised centrum multi vit. They're chewable and flavoured.

Best thing is to check recommended dosage with your team first and take dependant on the vitamin contents.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I feel like I've got my vits balance really well at the moment, and I feel great on them.

AM: I take a pregnancy asda tablet and a sub-lingual b12.
PM: I take D3 1000mg, 800mg calcium and a asda hair, skins and nails tab.

Hi I get centrum gold on prescription from my gp and they keep an eye on me too
Now on calcium chewy ones
Centrum are big I had to crush them at first
Straight after surgery I was told to have sugar free chewy multi vit twice a day then on to forceval but the doctor prefers centrum so I use them

Hiya
I have adcal chewies and lansaoprazole on script and buy chewable multi vits from sainsburys. They do a buy two get one free thing so get 180 at a time. They just taste and smell of vitamin c to me but include everything including b12.

Thank you so much for your replies! I think I will try the chewable ones out and then ask my GP if I can get any on prescription next time I see him. 4 weeks post op today and still feel like my main meal of the day is tablets with a clexane chaser lol x

Currently taking Multi vitamins with minerals , Folic acid , Calcium with Vit D and Fish oils.

Back