• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Volunteers For Research!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I am emailing in hope that you maybe able to help me. My name is Jo-ann Campbell, I am a PhD student at Staffordshire University (UK) working under Professor Sarah Grogan. After conducting research into Pre-operative motivations for cosmetic surgery at MSc level, I am currently (for my PhD) trying to recruit participants for a longitudinal study focusing on motivations for Cosmetic Surgery and Post-operative experiences. The research will take a positive stance, and will consist of qualitative and quantitative methodology. If you require further details on the research please just email me on my direct email [email protected]

Accordingly, as I intend to conduct my research in this area via email I am emailing you directly to ask if it would be possible to place a message (within the next few weeks) on your cosmetic surgery forum requesting that if anyone posting on your forum is kind enough to participate in my research, or if interested in hearing more about it, for them to contact me directly on my email address. Obviously this is for confidentiality reasons.

I do hope you will be able to permit this request as there is a severe lack of professional research in this area.

I hope to hear from you in the near future.

Best Regards

Jo-Ann Campbell

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 00 44 (0)1782 294782

Back