• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally made the first step.....

21tasha

towards having surgery...basically I was pretty much decided on the idea of having a bypass....the problem was deciding on where to have it (i wouldnt qualify for NHS so would be going private). Thanks to several of you lovely people you gave me recommendations :)
Anyhow after lots of research I completed the online weightloss form and attached pics to send to cosmetic bliss.
Michael from the company emailed me and asked me to call him to discuss. He explained the procedures dr Cierny does and we discussed my weight and probs I have had with losing weight etc and if i am allowed to, what surgery to have. He thought the gastric sleeve would be the ideal surgery for me and after hearing about it I decided thats what I would like to have.
Anyway I am awaiting a confirmation email from Michael to say that Dr Cierny will do my surgery and all being well I will hopefully be having the op on 25 July :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Im so excited (nervous too about the op and leaving my 4yr old and 6yr old at home) but excited about having the op and a fresh start. In the last 3 yrs I have gained nearly 4st and that and more needs to go.

Wish me luck xxxx

Hope everything goes well for you ;)
I had my sleeve done on 21/05/2011 and am really pleased with the weight loss so far, even though it's still early days for me :)

Good luck with it all.

I'm sure it will all go fine x

The sleeve is becoming real popular, great results can be had with it :)

Good luck Tasha!

This is a crazy and wonderful journey.

good luck with your op! you're in really good hands :D Ive got some pics of the hospital and stuff so if you want to see them, just let me know.

Ive now (as of today) lost 4 stones in 4 months - im freaking stoked!

x

thank you all for all the support and encouragement :D and Deets any info/pics you have of the hospital etc would be great to see. I mentioned you to Michael and he knew who you were and was singing your praises about your blog :D xxxx

incidently Deets thanks for the fab blog....i love reading about your progress xxx

thanks so much Tasha! this is one adventure i want to remember so its very therapeutic for me to write it all down - you should consider it too!

Im going to send you a private message now for your email add x

Thats brilliant news Tasha, Good Luck with the rest of your wls journey xx

good luck with your op! you're in really good hands :D Ive got some pics of the hospital and stuff so if you want to see them, just let me know.

Ive now (as of today) lost 4 stones in 4 months - im freaking stoked!

x
And so you should be.xx

thanks all xx

Back