• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

War & peace length questionnaire!

ditzeeblonde

Hi Guys

Initially I got referred to CX as St Richards was closed & have had 3 appts there cancelled so once the waiting list was re-opened asked my GP to re-refer me to St Richards.

I have just recieved a really long questionnaire to fill out with some really probbing questions. I never recieved anything like that from CX & wondered if anyone else had had to fill out such a long winded intimate questionnaire?

Thank you.

Linzi.x

Hi Linzi

I am under St Georges Hospital in Tooting and they sent me a long questionnaire to fill in and take with me to my first appointment. In my questionnaire I found that some of the questions where almost similar but could be taken either way, I found this quite hard, as I did not seem to fit into some of the boxes they were asking me to tick. But nethertheless, I saw the surgeon went through it with him, and have since had my surgery.

I think they do these questionnaires to see how committed you are.

Thanks Chrystal... I've got exactly the same in my questionnaire. The phrasing of some of the questions are quite tricky to understand & like you I don't fit into an answer category!

Thanks for responding. x

The form from CX was long and involved. Did you not get the form, Ive never had an appointment cancelled.

No not had a thing from CX except phone calls to say that appts have been cancelled 3 times now.

I did want St Richards in the first place so its done me a favour.

Good luck with yr journey.xxx

Hi Guys

Initially I got referred to CX as St Richards was closed & have had 3 appts there cancelled so once the waiting list was re-opened asked my GP to re-refer me to St Richards.

I have just recieved a really long questionnaire to fill out with some really probbing questions. I never recieved anything like that from CX & wondered if anyone else had had to fill out such a long winded intimate questionnaire?

Thank you.

Linzi.x

Hello

My hospital also sent me a very lengthy questionnaire etc. This is par for the course with anyone undergoing weight loss treatment .

All the best - MeJulie x x

Hi Linzi,

Sorry you got off to a rocky start...sounds like you are back on track at St Richards though.
I am down in Cornwall, under the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly PCT, and I didn't have to fill any type of questionnaire in...I could be wrong but I don't think the other girls in this PCT had to either.
It does seem that different PCTs have very different processes & procedures, but it certainly sounds like par to the course xxx Keep us updated on your progress!

Back