• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Warning for all cash point users

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Watch this video
Cheeky so and so's:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

Have a look at this page on the Essex Police website, watch the video clip and read the advice.

http://www.essex.police.uk/news_features/video__audio/audio__video/warning_over_cashpoint_crooks.aspx

The three scoundrels in the video got away with £350 in a matter of seconds and the cashpoint user did not know for some time that his cash had been stolen.

The theft happened in High Road, Loughton in August and the method is thought to have been used around the county in other previously unexplained thefts from ATMs.

Keep 'em peeled

Last edited:
what video?

think shes lost it.................. and the video :D XX

The cheeky bugger pinched the video too!

Haha.. and I was only saying yesterday... we don't see enough of the Invisible Man!

xxx

OK OK ladies so I going mental in my old age have now put the video link on:p:p:eek::eek: and again just in case

Have a look at this page on the Essex Police website, watch the video clip and read the advice.

http://www.essex.police.uk/news_features/video__audio/audio__video/warning_over_cashpoint_crooks.aspx

The three scoundrels in the video got away with £350 in a matter of seconds and the cashpoint user did not know for some time that his cash had been stolen.

The theft happened in High Road, Loughton in August and the method is thought to have been used around the county in other previously unexplained thefts from ATMs.

Keep 'em peeled

Hahaha... Wendy... thank you for thinking of us and keeping us on our toes and aware...

We've been having a few smiles while we were waiting for you... glad you found it xxx

The cheeky gits, I would kill em up! My hubby works too hard for his wage to let skanks like them nick it! Ive just showed it to him to make sure he is aware of it! Thanks hun XX
p.s. Has your senior moment passed now ;) XX

Lol some ppl will fall for owt! Thieving little gits, they want shooting

I'd belt them with my handbag... and aim for between the legs... some low lives about... xxx

Crikey :eek: that could so easy happen to anyone, will send this around my email list

Thanks

Hahaha - nowt like being hard faced is there?! Im so arsey when it comes to cash machines! I like to huddle right over - same when putting my pin in a machine at a shop! Huddle and dont be distracted :D
Thanks
Sal x

Back