• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wasn't expecting that after surgery.

Tyraboots

Anyone out there with strange experiences after your surgery?

I can't sleep with my knees together anymore because it really hurts. My fat knees are now boney knees.

Also my arse just up and left. One minute it was there, following me around like a caravan, the next minute there is a huge gap in my jeans.

Strangers who have obviously been passing me for years in the street now come up to me commenting on my weightloss.

Apparently my loved purple duffle coat, in which I looked like 'Barney the dinosaur' is universally hated. Many of my friends have said, 'I hope you throw that bloody purple coat away'. I thought I looked great in it!!!!:wave_cry:

lol im with you on the knees issue......

Oh my god, I have the knees thing too, how funny is that!!!

xxx

Yep. I cant sleep with my knees together either. Its really painful! Also I cant sit too long on a hard seat, because I have discovered I have a bony bum!

LMAO at the coat!

Hahahahahahaha this had made me laf lol
I to cant sleep with my knees together anymore coz ya right it hurts is this what skinny peeps have experienced and kept it a secret from us lol also the cold brrrrrrrrrr its geting better now im 6 and a half months post op but at the beginig god i thought frosty was permanetly with me hahahaha

ive also noticed my bum has gone and it hurts to sit in one position for to long now why did nobody tell us this would happen ?

Ive noticed great changes too as in i can talk and walk at the same time now without geting out of puff much to my hubbys disapointment hahaha jokin lol

also i can reach my toes and paint em and fansten my shoes without being crippled by my belly i can get a comfortable bath without my legs sticken to the side of the bath and my body doesnt cut the water in to two anymore hahaha some at the front some at the back now its all around me hahahahahaha :8855:

oh and seatbelts fasten in taxis now all these things we never thought we would experiance and now we do and hopefully it will only get better

gr8 thread made me laf lol

Isn't it amazing the things we can do now, that we couldn't do before. You know I hadn't even thought of the knees one until you mentioned it, then I realised it's the same for me too!

I think we should all mention one thing that we can do now, that we couldn't do pre-op.

I'll start a new thread - come on everyone, join in................

xxx

Back