• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wedding shoes.....accidental purchase!

simplylucy

Whoops!

A few days ago I accidentally ;) purchased a fabulous pair of shoes for my wedding!

They have arrived today and are totally amazing. :D

They are a little snug but I guess I'll loose a bit of weight off my feet!

This is them......

Women's Pale Blue Irregular Choice Ic Cortesan Floral Bar Ct at Schuh

They are out of stock now....thank goodness I got them when I did! :eek::eek:

Oh and they are my "something blue!"

angie790

pmsl....'accidental purchase', lol! Yes, I agree, they are totally fabulous!!! I lurve Irregular Choice, they do the most amazingly chic shoes, who could ask for a more spectacular pair of shoes on her wedding day?!

Meggie

My friend got these in white/gold for her wedding day and they were totally fabulous!!!! And she said they were surprisingly comfy!!

Grace

LOL how can you accidentally buy a pair of shoes? !!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
They are beautiful though!
Did you take them to bed with you?!

Grace

Oh dear! I've just found about 6 pairs of MUST HAVE shoes I might have to 'accidentally' buy!
In addition to the ruby red Clarks shoes I'm salivating over! LOL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But my feet are already shrinking, so I guess I ought to wait a while?! Decisions, decisions!

Meggie

Haha.......what size are they? I may have to come and steal them!!!

Kerry Jo

Beautiful shoes just stunning. I'll be using your Fraze when i come hoe with more shoes "i accidentally bought them" lol brilliant xxx

Craftslinda

LOl this happens so much... they are very nice but if i were you they would never live in box for 12 months would kill me