• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh in

Redh0ttie

I lost my two pounds. Didn't lose any last week and then lost the whole two this week. It's a bit frustrating. Tomorrow I go in for an epidural injection on my back, I'm hoping first times a charm so I can get back to regular physical activity to help increase my weight loss. But for now, I'm steadily losing 2 lbs every two weeks. I'm down to 193 so I've lost a total of 117 lbs. Can't wait to get to the 120 mark.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

thats an amazing weight loss, well done!!! :)

Wow that is a really great weight loss. How long ago was your surgery? I used to get the epidural injections in my back also. I was supposed to go through another round of them but my doc wanted to see if this surgery would help it at all. What is wrong with your back if you don't mind me asking? Has the surgery brought you any relief from your back pain?

There is a lot going on with my back, several bulging discs, loss of fluid, started to develop scholiosis from my body trying to correct the pain. They say my back is an arthritic mess. And I have damage to my facet joints as well.

And the weight loss actually made the pain more prevalent, shift in balance.

blimey! poor you :(

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear about your back issues. I have 4 bulging discs that cause sciatica. Mine is nothing compared to what yours must feel like.. :( good luck with your epidurals. I hope they bring you some relief.

Back