• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss undies ?

countrywench

Hey girls ( not sure if boys will help with this lol )
I have bought a few stunning summer maxi dresses for my up and coming Malta holiday .. A size 20 I might add :)
They fit lovely and skim my butt but my shrinking tummy has a fold of skin that can clearly been seen and I know this is going to be a problem for me ..
So what type of foundation , support underwear do you girls use or used on your weigh down ?
Mindy
Xxxx

Interested to know this too Mindy!

Normally shapewear from places like M&S, high waisted pants and body suits that smooth it all out :)

I brought some shape wear in Asda George range,all in one body suit thing with studs underneath looks like it would fit a 5 year old but once on its socks and tucks everything in! You can find similar on amazon as well

So do you buy the size you are ? Like I'm in a size 20/22 .. But I did have a pair of those hold it all in pants in a size 28/30 and I puffed and huffed to get them on !
Do you get hot in them ? Have you worn them in holiday ? How do you pee in them ?

At the time of getting them I was a size 20 so brought an 18 ( it came 16/18 from Amazon) once out of wrapping I thought...that's never gonna fit! Butt did and boy I looked different! It really pulls you in and gives you a shape to behold! Takes a bit to get off for bathroom times but well worth it
The Asda all in one again looks so small but does fit ( size M/L) does up underneath so a little fiddly has a low front so you can wear a bra and the straps are thin you feel like you should have it ( the shape wear) cover your bra but it doesn't do that again gave me a lovely shape and I was very happy with both

I don't suppose anyone is brave enough to take a before and after pic ? I really need to see how effective these are and what size your are all buying ..
I like the sound of the one that full but leaves room for your own bra though ..

I'm not brave enough I'm afraid. I have bought them normally in the size I am in that make of clothes or the full body ones including bra I buy based on bra size. Some are really expensive but supermarkets do them now at a much more reasonable price. I've found in the past they have a tendency to roll down if they're too small or tight.
My favourite is a body from M&S because it's got a lot of cotton in it, it doesn't get hot and sweaty but pulls me in a lot,it does up with hooks and eyes though which is fiddly. The one I wore under the dress to that wedding had poppers in the crotch which made going to the toilet easier but I swear every time I sat down they popped open!
So I'm afraid I've found it a lot of trial and error. I'm pretty sure they go up to a 20 in primark too and they definitely have some you wear your own bra with :)

Back