• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight watchers leaders....grrrr!

JO28172

So I've been for my weekly weigh in and have lost 5lb which in my book is bloody good this far on! Was I told well done?! Oh no I had a lecture about how head office won't be pleased as its too much! Ffs...the guy behind me that lost half a pound got more bloody praise and im not funny but we all know half a pound is neithere here nor there! Talk about demotivational!

Just wondered if she doesn't get paid if people lose too much lol

So I've been for my weekly weigh in and have lost 5lb which in my book is bloody good this far on! Was I told well done?! Oh no I had a lecture about how head office won't be pleased as its too much! Ffs...the guy behind me that lost half a pound got more bloody praise and im not funny but we all know half a pound is neithere here nor there! Talk about demotivational!

Just wondered if she doesn't get paid if people lose too much lol
thats ridiculous!!!

Was ready to tw@t her! Lol

I do remember that they get bonuses based on losses etc. Although can't imagine that a big loss would be a bad thing?! well done you, especially at this stage. You must be chuffed.

Thx ladies, I should be feeling sky high but instead my anger and thoughts are currently worming their way to head office..I need to calm it I think first before I hit cyber space and provide some feedback :)

At SW I lost 6lbs one week and 5lbs the next. I was a couple of months in. I got high praise and walked out with the slimmer of the week basket.

I can't believe you got gip for losing well. Grrrrr!

Was considering doing something like ww once I am on food to keep me motivated, don't think I'll bother now. 5lbs is brilliant well done!

Omg that's shocking. Well I think it's a bloody well done from me. Congrats xxx

What a cow, well done thats a fantastic weight loss when you are so close to your target weight. Dont let her get you done and rise above it. Xx

She is probably worried you will reach goal too quickly for her to make much from you :(:( Jo, do you really give a flying **** what she thinks as long as the lbs are disappearing ... I think not, lol :D:D

If her defence Jo, anyone following the full WW eating plan, with the extra 49 weekly points would only lose an average 1-2 lbs a week after the first week or so.

You know as well as I do that we don't eat the full daily and weekly allowance, so we should lose a bit more in the grand scheme of things.

I just vary what I wear so that my weekly loss is around 2lbs.

I'm happy, she's happy.

Do you ladies let on that you have had surgery? If so what is the leaders problem? Maybe you need a few stones in your shoes next week ?! xx

I was just going to ask the same thing Dani :)

Jo congrats on your less, WW really don't care at all about people's losses it's just your money they're after.
Em xxxxx

Firstly well done on the weightless and secondly, I hope you told her where to shove her negative comments. What is it with some people! Well well done lovely x

Ah thanks girlies, I've slept on it but still considering an email to HO not to name and shame the leader but to query why a leader wouldn't praise but only criticise! That should get the ball rolling lol.

I am dead chuffed so she can rollox!

And yes I was completely upfront at the start and my notes say I've had a band so she remembers too! she knew **** all about weight loss surgery however...in her little world all she cares about is standing at the meeting n flogging stuff off the table!! :) bitter? Me? :D xxx

Well done on the weight loss. And I would complain. What a *****.

Back