• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass weightless target... HELP!

Renesmesj

Hi my name us Sarah and I've just got my weight loss target from the SRH ,I weigh 18.2 and they want me to lose 6 pounds however I'm really struggling as I have hypothyroidism and I'm in a wheelchair due to fact that I also have benign intercranial hypertension with a lp shunt fitted with a titanium dual switch valve how on earth can I lose the weight please someone help what exercises can I do and any good diets???

did the hospital not give you any diet sheets or information on how to loose this weight.?? if not get in touch with them and ask for there help this seems really unfair on your behalf.
what diet are you doing, and your local gym if you feel up to it has some fantastic pieces of equipment for people in wheel chairs, can you go swimming.?? warter erobics is a good excersice. good luck with shifting you 6 pounds some times it might as well be 6 stone it seems so out of reach but you can do this best whishes and let us know how you get on. xxx

Back