• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weightloss now moving

lostrislily

a few days ago i posted how unhappy i was that my weight had stopped coming off just 4 weeks after surgery but i am please to announce that i have lost 4lb in the last week so it is working now and thanks to all who offered support and also those who have stuck keep positive

hey thats good news, some times the weight sticks for a while in the early stages as its the bodys way of ajusting.

liz x

a few days ago i posted how unhappy i was that my weight had stopped coming off just 4 weeks after surgery but i am please to announce that i have lost 4lb in the last week so it is working now and thanks to all who offered support and also those who have stuck keep positive

That's great to read Lostrislily :D:D:D

Glad to hear that you are back on track dear. It is rough when you think you are alone and that you have failed somehow. Now you know that just isn't true on both accounts.

Take care.:D

That's great news hun:D

thanks ive just been for my hair doing and its my works xmas do tonight and i havent seen my work mates since before my op so hopefully they will notice how much weight i have lost merry christmas to all on minimins xxxx

You enjoy your party and happy holidays to you.:)

Well done on your weight loss, its very easy to get down hearted when the weight stops coming off so soon after surgery. You have to keep telling yourself that it WILL COME OFF and just have a little patience. My weight loss slowed down very soon after surgery and I got very disheartened and thought omg I've gone through all this surgery and thats it, I'm done and I'm going to stay this way forever, but after a week or so the weight started coming off again and I'm feeling really positive.

Well done once again and long may the weight loss continue

Alia xxx :)

Its great after a stand still to lose weight ,looking forward to mine !!

a body has to adjust to new eating and exercise so can occasionally stand still but usually followed by a decent loss

Back