• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days till the start of my new life

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
:D I'm so excited!!!! Just 3 days to go till my op (not counting op day).

4 weeks ago I was feeling crazy, stressed, emotional and so tired but it's all gone now and I feel very calm and happy. Just can't wait. Is that normal? I'm thinking it is quite normal after nearly a year of waiting.

Bit worried about my liver not being small enough. The weight stopped coming off for a few weeks but in the last week it's started again.

24lbs lost so far (7 were before pre-op diet). Very scared about waking up and them telling me they didn't do it. Wouldn't ever be able to forgive myself for that. Stuck to diet really well but been sooooo hungry for the last few days. :17729: I don't know why though...thought I'd be used to it by now.

Anyway, off to have a pamper in the bathroom and to think about packing my bag. Resisting actually packing it until Wednesday. I'll be far too excited if I keep seeing it sitting there packed. :happy036:

Just want to wish you all the best, you have done really well losing your weight before op. Hurry back and let us know how it all went, wishing you a speedy recovery. I shall hopefully be having my op in June, so will be great to follow your diary xxxx

Good luck! The new life will be amazing!

Good Luck Lisa G
I am just 2 days after you and have thought about getting my bag ready but if I do it will bring it all home to me that the op is happening

Best of luck with your op. It's only natural to be worried about the size of your liver, my first word when I came round was 'liver'. lol they laughed and said it was fine. I think you'll be fine too, you've done well on the pre op diet.

best of luck for your op...mine is in 8 days! I hope i feel as clm as you just b4 it:)

Hun I was exactly like that, people kept saying to me aren't you getting worried but to be honest by the end I was so excited about getting it done that I didn't have time to be scared!!!! I was so laid back about it all, even on the morning of the op. As for your liver, I am sure that you will be fine. I lost 13lb post op and they done mine, as long as you have stuck to the diet it will have worked.

Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you when you are on the losers side.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments and best wishes.

Good luck to 12dobidog as I'll probably miss you going in. Keep calm and relax and we can compare stories after :)

Glad to see you are calm :) You will be fine, I think we all have 'what if' thoughts pre surgery :)

Good luck and hurry back to the losers bench.

fantastic weight loss - well done :D

And good luck for your op :)

Good luck, you've done really well on your pre-op and i'm sure you'll be fine :)

aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! I'm so with you hun it is sooooooooo exciting, I can't wait for mine either :)
six weeks and counting lol. Wishing you all the very best positive thoughts and looking forward to hearing your tales post op xxx

Hi Lisa, sending you the best of luck for Fri, you have done really well on the pre op diet and I'm sure all will go FAB! Take care here's to a speedy recovery and seeing you on the losers bench x

bless, glad to hear your so excited, best wishes x

Back