• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weights not budging

Well been to see the surgeon and I’m just waiting for my pre op as we speak ;) get me on the list ladies!!! Xx
Hope you don't have to wait too long x

I’m inpatient now... I’m preying I get my letter this week.. so I know... anybody know how long they waited after there pre op for there date? X
I got my pre op and op date in the post on the same day.

Well I was quite pleased when I saw the surgeon, he sent me straight up for my pre op blood tests and MRSA swabs all on the same day so I thought that was pretty efficient, and he said right we will put you straight on the waiting list and you’ll recieve a letter in the post.. so I’m hoping it’s this week... pretty pee’d off at the minute as I had a car accident Monday morning so I’m laid up in bed.. I’m literally using all my energy to check the post x

Got ma date!!! 29th of July!!! I rung up to see if they had made one and they said they sent out a letter Monday to say they had that date and were waiting for me to accept :) so killed two birds... x

I’m inpatient now... I’m preying I get my letter this week.. so I know... anybody know how long they waited after there pre op for there date? X
I got my date the day I saw the surgeon and because the date was only 2 weeks later they had to do the pre op there and then, it was all systems go lol x

Well I was quite pleased when I saw the surgeon, he sent me straight up for my pre op blood tests and MRSA swabs all on the same day so I thought that was pretty efficient, and he said right we will put you straight on the waiting list and you’ll recieve a letter in the post.. so I’m hoping it’s this week... pretty pee’d off at the minute as I had a car accident Monday morning so I’m laid up in bed.. I’m literally using all my energy to check the post x
Oh no! So sorry to hear that, hope you're not too bad hun. What are you laid up? What happened? Whiplash? Bless ya, big hugs x

Oh no! So sorry to hear that, hope you're not too bad hun. What are you laid up? What happened? Whiplash? Bless ya, big hugs x
Sarnie! You just wouldn’t believe it! I was in stationary traffic the car infront was stood still and I glanced in the mirror and saw this car flying and then bang! Straight into the back of us! She was pregnant too.. I could of ripped her head off.. I’m laid up cos I’ve injured my back neck and ribcage :( she hit us at about 30 and didn’t even attempt to brake!!! When the police came she said she had baby brain and felt sick so wasn’t concentrating.... idiot!!!

Omg I’m so sorry for you hope you recover soon xx

Sarnie! You just wouldn’t believe it! I was in stationary traffic the car infront was stood still and I glanced in the mirror and saw this car flying and then bang! Straight into the back of us! She was pregnant too.. I could of ripped her head off.. I’m laid up cos I’ve injured my back neck and ribcage :( she hit us at about 30 and didn’t even attempt to brake!!! When the police came she said she had baby brain and felt sick so wasn’t concentrating.... idiot!!!
Omg, sounds like she wasn't paying attention to the road at all, that's not bloody baby brain, that's neglectful :mad: I hope your getting better day by day x

Omg, sounds like she wasn't paying attention to the road at all, that's not bloody baby brain, that's neglectful :mad: I hope your getting better day by day x
Thankyou.. I’m on the mend hopefully! I carnt believe I’m still sore :(

Thankyou.. I’m on the mend hopefully! I carnt believe I’m still sore :(
If your worried go to your GP, something like that shakes your whole system up xx

Back