• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wessex Nuffield Hospital. Mr J Bryne.

kezzieblueeyes

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone has had surgery by NOSC at the Wessex Nuffield Hospital and/or operated on by Mr J Bryne? I've looked through the internet but cannot find any reviews! I'm currently looking at various Gastric Band providers but these seem the most reasonable and their aftercare looks competitive. It's so difficult to choose, some are cheaper, some more expensive! So I guess I'm asking for peoples experiences. I'm self funding incase this helps.

Thank you so much in advance.

xxx

I went with wls group and their aftercare has been perfect, wouldn't fault them. It's vital your provider delivers on their promises and isn't too far away as with a band you go back for top ups :)

Thank you.

I did look at them but I live on the Isle of Wight so need somewhere 'down south' and their nearest hospital/clinic is Bristol! Shame as they seem good. Again thanks for the reply.

Good luck! One thing for certain it's a fab roller coaster ride you're embarking on :)

Thanks, it's scary. I'm still torn where to get it done! THG are cheapest but seems there are mixed reviews. The NOSC reviews seem better but are £1750 dearer! Choices choices lol xx

Only you can decide....but remember... It's all about the aftercare with a band x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hello
I had my band done sat 25 aug with the hospital group
there were brilliant my dr was sigurdsson and I have to say I live in Bristol so we have a clinic here.
I used there driver service as well where they pick u up from ur house and drive u to hospital then come back and pick u up in morning to take u home.
This saved me worrie of getting babysitter for my son so my husband could come with me.
I decide to go by my self and felt completely at easy, driver was lovely and it was the same one that picked me up.
There after care so far sound gd 2 yr unlimited band adjustment in with the price plus dietition telephone number if u have worrie u can speak to them which I have used and they answered!
Plus lots of info before and after I honestly so far can't fault them.
I hope this helps some way
And gd luck with who ever u choose

Lisa

Back