• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What A Day...

Mrs Quiggle

Had a phone call at work from my sons school to say he'd fallen down the stairs and hurt his arm. Took him to the local A&E and he's broken it. We were there for the minimum 4 hours of course. Was 12p short for the £6 car park fee and some lovely lady gave me 20p which was so lovely of her. Had missed my morning snack and lunch so brought a wrap in the BP on the way home which made me feel sick, probably ate it too quick then made dinner and I had a boil in the bag fish in butter sauce. All fine low fat/sugar etc. had it with the inards of a small jacket pot and a tiny bit of veg and 2 mins after I'd eaten it I felt sicker than than a dead parrot. Can never be sick though.

Have recovered now and trying to eat some sunflower seeds and almonds just to top my protein up a bit.

Lets hope tomorrow brings a better day :)

Kate x

Had a phone call at work from my sons school to say he'd fallen down the stairs and hurt his arm. Took him to the local A&E and he's broken it. We were there for the minimum 4 hours of course. Was 12p short for the £6 car park fee and some lovely lady gave me 20p which was so lovely of her. Had missed my morning snack and lunch so brought a wrap in the BP on the way home which made me feel sick, probably ate it too quick then made dinner and I had a boil in the bag fish in butter sauce. All fine low fat/sugar etc. had it with the inards of a small jacket pot and a tiny bit of veg and 2 mins after I'd eaten it I felt sicker than than a dead parrot. Can never be sick though.

Have recovered now and trying to eat some sunflower seeds and almonds just to top my protein up a bit.

Lets hope tomorrow brings a better day :)

Kate x
oh i hope your son is ok,bless him :(
£6 parking?!?!?!? crikey!! nice of the lady to help :) and im glad you're feeling better :) xxx

i hope you son is not in too much pain and that his break mends soon. nice to see there are still some nice kind folk around isn't it? hope your tummy settles soon xx

Back