• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a lush soup

Mixman

I'm not a vegetable person but know I should eat more. When I saw this I thought I'd give it a whirl. They are so so tasty and not bad nutritionally.

Can't eat a full one though but I'm having veg :D

081691.jpg

Total Fat 13.7g 21%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 47.9g 16%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 15.8g 32%

http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/heinz/beef-stew-26-dumplings-soup

Last edited:
Looks yum...

yummmmmmmmy :D x

they like nice gives people an option they may not of thought of

xx

Mixman, where did you get the nutritional data from for the Beef Stew & Dumpling Soup?

They're ever so slightly different according to Heinz Taste of Home Beef Stew & Dumplings Soup (430g) in Ocado | mySupermarket

Nutrition per pot

Energy kCal 335
Protein 13.4g
Carbohydrate 40.2g
of which sugars 5.9g
Fat 13.4g
of which saturates 5.1g
Fibre 3.3g
Sodium 1.4g
Salt Equivalent 3.6g

Have you tried this one? Looks delicious and is lower in calorie/fat/sugar/salt content too ;)

Heinz Taste of Home Peppered Steak Casserole Soup (430g) in Ocado | mySupermarket

Mixman, where did you get the nutritional data from for the Beef Stew & Dumpling Soup?

They're ever so slightly different according to Heinz Taste of Home Beef Stew & Dumplings Soup (430g) in Ocado | mySupermarket

Nutrition per pot

Energy kCal 335
Protein 13.4g
Carbohydrate 40.2g
of which sugars 5.9g
Fat 13.4g
of which saturates 5.1g
Fibre 3.3g
Sodium 1.4g
Salt Equivalent 3.6g

Have you tried this one? Looks delicious and is lower in calorie/fat/sugar/salt content too ;)

Heinz Taste of Home Peppered Steak Casserole Soup (430g) in Ocado | mySupermarket

Heinz Taste of Home Beef Stew & Dumplings Soup (430g) in Tesco | mySupermarket

I was quoting the 'per 100g' as this is what I go on :D

That one looks lovely too!

Just read this post. I have one of them in the fridge for ages (still in date) and never got around to eating it as it seem so big. but now on your recommendation I might have it this evening.

Back