• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what do you reckon to this

cherry

its from the mess manager at the sgts mess...

.ExternalClass p.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoNormal{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}.ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlink{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass p{margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}.ExternalClass p.ecxNormalWeb1, .ExternalClass li.ecxNormalWeb1, .ExternalClass div.ecxNormalWeb1{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}.ExternalClass span.ecxEmailStyle19{font-family:Helvetica;color:navy;}@page Section1{size:842.0pt 42.0cm;}.ExternalClass div.ecxSection1{page:Section1;}Hi Kelly

I understand you have spoken with Abby from the Site Office and while I am very impressed with your experience I feel you are better suited to a position in the Officers Mess. I am assured they have a position in the pipeline at the present moment and I have already spoken to the Mess Manager advising her of your many suitable qualities. Be assured you will not be forgotten and Abby will be contacting you as soon as the position is up and running.

does this sound good?.....

That sounds brilliant to me, I would be very pleased if someone spoke of me like that.

Fingers crossed. xxxx

ooooo i hope so girls i reallly do be lovely to get job before xmas x

woo hoo go for it kelly, certainly sounds promising, lets hope the pipeline spits it out pretty soon eh. well done. hugs x

sounds good to me kel - woop woop!

id say its 'in the bag' !!! hun good luck
XX Dawn

Sounds good to me too

It's a brilliant response Kell and take it as a positive... told you... things are going to go your way... loads of love and hugs... rest well precious xxx

sounds promising kells, i will keep me legs crossed for you ;)

Sounding good to me Kelly. I hope you get your job before Christmas love. xxx

its from the mess manager at the sgts mess...

.ExternalClass p.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoNormal{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}.ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlink{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass p{margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}.ExternalClass p.ecxNormalWeb1, .ExternalClass li.ecxNormalWeb1, .ExternalClass div.ecxNormalWeb1{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}.ExternalClass span.ecxEmailStyle19{font-family:Helvetica;color:navy;}@page Section1{size:842.0pt 42.0cm;}.ExternalClass div.ecxSection1{page:Section1;}Hi Kelly

I understand you have spoken with Abby from the Site Office and while I am very impressed with your experience I feel you are better suited to a position in the Officers Mess. I am assured they have a position in the pipeline at the present moment and I have already spoken to the Mess Manager advising her of your many suitable qualities. Be assured you will not be forgotten and Abby will be contacting you as soon as the position is up and running.

Hell Yes Kell, hang on in there and the job sounds like yours! All the best, hope you hear vsoon

Linskixxxxx

Sounds fab - you should be proud of yourself !!

Back