• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what im excited for

costaerer

the thing im most excited for after having my band (hopefully in nov) is to stop drinking crappy fizzy drinks!!!

i drink cans and cans of pepsi max everyday.....its so unhealthy and is def the cause of my headaches...

i rly think im addicted to it! i rarely go a day without it!!

cant wait to not be able to drink it....will save me a fortune!!

Your so right! I have been off the fizzy crap for 4 weeks now and I feel better than I ever have, no headaches, no bad skin, no sluggishness when im waking up

Its amazing!

NO MORE FIZZY DRINKS! BY ORDER OF MINIMINS.YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD!!Rots your insides and you want them to be in good nic for the future.

the thing im most excited for after having my band (hopefully in nov) is to stop drinking crappy fizzy drinks!!!

i drink cans and cans of pepsi max everyday.....its so unhealthy and is def the cause of my headaches...

i rly think im addicted to it! i rarely go a day without it!!

cant wait to not be able to drink it....will save me a fortune!!

I use to drink about 4 Zero Dr Pepper a day, but I'm down to 1 and sometimes none a day. I drink more water or dilutables instead. They helped me reduce the number of cans I was having.

My daughter suffers from terrible headaches and I'm sure if the fizzy drinks are not to blame they are not helping.

I NO I NO!!LOL...
itsterrible and i no i shouldnt drink them....they make me feel awful. so lathargic all the time!!!
going to try and cut down.....

I NO I NO!!LOL...
itsterrible and i no i shouldnt drink them....they make me feel awful. so lathargic all the time!!!
going to try and cut down.....
If you have got enough time, why not cut down via caffeine-free cola first? (I am sure that it is the caffeine that you are having trouble with)

I do think that caffeine-based drinks are really addictive. I used to work with a young woman who used to drink 4 litres (yes FOUR LITRES) of full-fat Coke every day :eek::eek::eek: She had tried to cut down but had failed abysmally each time

love

TillyBob

I was addicted to pepsi/coke so bad before my op. 3x2ltr bottles through the day and night and I'd drink pints at work. I'd live on 1 meal aday but that was because I survived on the pepsi. I came off it no probs so good luckxx

I BET WE HAVE ALL DONE THIS ONE!!!! I could never understand WHY I use to go into macdonalds or KFC and get either a larger than life meal or a bucket (take note there is only hubby and I LOL) but I always asked for diet coke:eek: in with my meal what in gods name did I think it was going to do!! lose me a 1000 calories or something:8855::8855::8855:

hahah so funny. iw as tlkin to my mum about that last night.
high calorie foods you enjoy but high calorie drinks dont make a difference to most people! most ppl dont mind between coke and diet coke etcetc

Back