• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What Way Is Your Other Half Now You've Lost/Loosing Weight?

vanilla-cupcake

My hubby could never keep his hands off me from the second we met and I didn't think he could get any worse but he has :8855:

From I have lost weight (21lb's) he has turned into a randy bugger!! He cant leave me alone lol ( he would die if he knew I was typing this)

If im bending over anywhere be it the dishwasher etc he gets all emmmmm....you know......... :giggle:

Me buying outfits out of Ann Summers probably didn't help matters!!!!

Has the weight loss given your love life a little spark and turned your man or woman into a sex addict or have they always been like that?

I think partner has always been to be honest (love must really be blind), I can definately say that now I'm losing I have MY mojo back at last which is always helpful.

Ha ha lucky you Kate, any hanky panky in our house is far too limited if you ask me. Nothing to do with my weight, he is one of these emotionally needy kind of blokes - boy its hard work sometimes.

Have fun :D am imagining your house to be like something from a Carry On film now!

If im bending over anywhere be it the dishwasher etc he gets all emmmmm....you know......... :giggle:
?

:eek:Mine already does that and I havent lost any weight yet lol. Ohh cant wait to see what happens when I do lose it lol:rotflmao: not long to go now and Ill let you know in a month or 3

My darling man only ever knew me as a buxom lass and has always loved me that way...now I have lost the weight nowt has changed...

Just the positions...LOL :eek::D:D:D:D:D

he did get a bit too giddy once and i banged my head on the worktop and chipped a plate lol, try explaining that to work the following day :eek::p i know they didnt beleive me when I told them I slipped pmsl. If I had told them the truth they wouldnt have believed me anyhow lol:rolleyes:

What are you lot like lol. These days we never get chance with kids in the house. When they were younger they'd be fast a sleep or playing in the garedn. These days they stay up later than us and make jokes about our bed creaking. They seem to think it all stops when you get older. OH little do they know lol

hello me and my hubby have all ways had a great sex life,but now i can keep up with him were like rampent rabbits (we have to make time to sleep) i have the same proplem kate bending over when my hubby is about is a dangeous idea (unless i have a spare hour) x x x i would not change a thing the s exercise does me good LOL

lol sarah the sexercise keeps us fit haha ;)

What a bunch of saucy minxes you all are lol! I don't have a man atm and haven't had one since I've lost all the weight but you wait til I do!

I'm definately doing something sooooo wrong - even with my weight loss my lovely hubby just say's 'how nice i look'!!!!! I'm trying hard to get him the same way!!!!!!

Yikes! I havent really thought about this :confused: He tires me out as it is, never mind being a few stones lighter :eek:. The hubby keeps saying "I can't wait til you've lost the weight you wanna lose so I can throw you around the bedroom". Should I be worried? lol :p

xxx

Yikes! I havent really thought about this :confused: He tires me out as it is, never mind being a few stones lighter :eek:. The hubby keeps saying "I can't wait til you've lost the weight you wanna lose so I can throw you around the bedroom". Should I be worried? lol :p

xxx

lmao think while your in for surgery you might want to book yourself a bed in A&E lol
When the blokes say that it makes you wonder what they think they are going to do with you... maybe he has a baton twirling fetish and wants to use you instead lol. The mind boggles :D

Back