• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats that all about!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
:p so i tend to have very lucid dreams if i sleep past 7am and this morning was noooo different, this mornings dream was quite scary too me and my hubby were in a hotel but there was a staircase that was the length of 3 or 4 at the bottom was a living room which was where my hubby was sat watching tv... all the way up the stairs on the left had side was the rooms and there was about 10 at the very top of the stairs there was the only bathroom and thats where i was just looking in the morror, ya no as ya do... the room closest to the bathroom was a man who kepy looking through the window of his door at me then he came out of the door and stood in the bathroom doorway i scream "IAN IAN IAN SSSTTTAAALLLKKKEEERRR!!!!" lol ian ran up the stairs n the fella ran in his room but kept lookin out then he came back so i said "NO! go away" so he ran off again 10 mins went by where me ant ian were just stood in this bathroom, the fella came back and said "right thats it" got a shot gun n aimed at me so i cowered between the sink and toilet n he shot at me but killed ian insted then said "this ones deffinatley for you" aimed at me for ages then shot n i woke up ...... urgh i hate lucid dreams :S .....:cry::4633::argh::psiholog::badmood:

I keep dreaming ive lost my house! im living in a tiny flat and im confused and crying and theres no way i can get back into my house.
Its not a pleasant dream and when i wake up i sigh with relief it was a dream.
Wonder what it means?
kim

I hallucinate in my sleep, sometimes I can remember it and sometimes not. Sometimes it's funny, I had an Arab man praying in the corner of my room recently. Mostly they're scary, pillow covered in spiders, evil people in the room. Recently I've had a spate of seeing these white wispy things crawling up the room. Sounds silly but when they happen they are very real to me and terrifying.

I used to sleep naked, but repeatedly thought hubby was someone else, either a stranger or my eldest brother, and would get very upset at being naked in bed with them. So I started wearing a nighty and for a long time that worked. Then I got upset that I wasn't wearing knickers, and would often wake up to find I'd put them on in my sleep.

Yes, my hubby does get fed up with it and yes he's an angel for putting up with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

i love reading dream books when i have been dreaming but i havent yet today but will later, when me and my sis emptied our mums house for 3 night before i dreamt i was lying in the same position as i was and 2 of those really tiny bodied spiders with legs about 2 inch long were walking over me only they were the size of my head! they were so real that when i woke up i said to my hubby where did they go and i was turfing everything from under my bed looking for them lol.... i read the next day that dreaming about spiders is something to do with your parents making a future for you which makes sense as we were doing my mums house :'( and the day we finished the dream stopped .... strange... im wondering if these ones mean something about spending time in hospital and having an mri scan tomorrow?!?!?!?!?!?! hhhmmm will defo have to read up! xxx

Ive been half awake i think, and thought my partner was his best friend in bed with me!! It takes a few minutes to realise its just my OH. Pity i dont think its brad pitt!
Kim

I keep dreaming that I met up with my first love , but I'm always slim when it happens , what does that mean ?

Probably :) though have no idea where he lives now x

i keep getting the thought of meeting up with my ex when im thin to show who i will be lol but thats probably what it is, you showing him who the thin u is xxx

I was relatively slim when I was with him ( 12-14 ) he has never known me fat , maybe its just wishful thinking , regretting decisions I made

very likely hun.... maybe wanting to go back to that time to be thin again, thats what i keep dreaming about though i wasnt thin thin since i was 11 but i keep dreaming about 16 even though i was unhappy i was alot thinner than now xxx

Back