• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whittington Support Group - Thursday 18th of February

Meggie

Hey,
Just wanted to let all of the Whittington patients know the next support group is on the 18th of Feburary. As far as I'm aware this one is actually going to take place!!! ;)

I will be attending with my dear Mother!!! Hoping it will help to put her mind at ease (a little!!).

Anyone fancy it??

I would but I've got to travel down at the weekend for the sleep test and to see Mr Sufi on Monday too. I'm really struggling with all the travelling right now so I'm going to have to give this one a miss.

I might come depends on how i feel that day, have to keep my strength up for a very special occasion happening on the 19th Feb at the whittington :)

I might come depends on how i feel that day, have to keep my strength up for a very special occasion happening on the 19th Feb at the whittington :)

Ooooooooooh you do make me blush!! Hahahahaha!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ooooooooooooh one day to go!! Who is coming???? I would actually like to recognise people this time!!

Hi Meggie. Is this only open to Whit patients or can anyone come??

It is strictly speaking only open to Whit patients, but they don't check so if you wanted to come then you'd be more than welcome!! :)

Back