• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

who`s next for Spire Manchester with Mr Ammori

Hi Gaelic girl, yes you were right it is my thread i thought he was on his holls about then, my op is surpose to be the end of july :p G.M
Hi Gail- Michelle
I might be in beside you my bypass is booked with Mr Ammori at Spire on 7th August. He is on holiday last two weeks in July. Sewingbelle i hope you get eveything sorted and reach your goal good luck with your journey xx

yes i was told he was not available from about the 8th july to about 14 aug
i went to sugicare for my first accesment and when it got closer with my remortgage i started looking on line and found him on the healthy weight loss one and assumed he had moved and applied to them (i might have the name wrong )and when surgicare rang again to get me to pay a deposit i checked to see if he (dr ammori) had moved and they said no he was available on 6 aug so he must do work for bothand his window of time off went down to about 6 aug on offer with one of the 2

You are in safe hands with Basil Amouri he is n excellent surgeon(no regrets).
Don't think much of Spire's aftercare though!!! I had my Op 3 weeks ago and have not heard a thing from any member of staff since!!

You will not regret this, he is fab...you will not find a better surgeon. I have had my Op with him 3 weeks ago and the day after I took the dog out!! I went shopping straight from the hospital...he must be sooo gentle. My scars... what scars????

Good luck..u won't regret.

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: woooo hooooo!!!! How quick was that!!!! What a great man!!!!!!
Its only two weeks away - you lucky lady!
I am at take that concert that day so i will be thinking about you! Get your hubby to text me to et me know how you get on. OMG i can't beleive it. And he e-mailed you - what great service!!!! Well done luvi! xxxxxx:party0011::bliss:

:D how is lesley? is she nervous, my tummy has butterflies just thinking about it!!! Fingers crossed i wont be long behind you!!!!!! I am absolutely thrilled for you :p

:eek: i saw the e-mail! He must be a real night owl! Imagine having a day of surgery then doing your e-mails - he is superman!
Are you going to start your pre-op diet now?!?!?
x

Awww sue, Thank you Hun, Yes lesley looked great looked kinda calm too. She has lost 8 stone previous to her surgery . She has done absorlutly fantastic, Prof mahon says she can`t lose anymore on her own now so thats where the W.L.S comes into it plus she is a diabetic . So all in all she is doing great. G.M:p

Hi there, I dont know if I would relapse on the low fat diet, therefore I might just go the full hog and go for the milk diet.............. mmmm well perhaps my last sunday dinner is approaching and that is wierd knowing it will be my last sunday roast for yonksssssssssssss. :wave_cry: But hey!!!!!!!! its going to be my new ME! so I dont mind.:scale:

Hi there

Im doing the milk diet as like you I was woried about relapsing
its been hard ive been on it since monday , but have just read something from bospa site thats says you should only do living sgrinking diet for a week !!!!

Mr ammori recommends low fat, low carb, low sugar diet as he says he finds that people stuggle to stick to the milk diet !!

message me if u want anything, im also on facebook if u want to chat on there sometimes xxxxxx

im having my bypass done by mr ammorie at salford royal. i asked my doc for a refarel in sep 2008 i saw dr new on dec 18th ,and mr ammorie and the anstatist in feb i also had my pre ops then . i have been wating ever since for an appointment with the phsycologist which is the last step before op. i have now got date for this (june 19th) so i hope my op will be soon after

Back