• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why am I nauseous?

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Hi everyone, I am 16 days post op & am trying to eat but constantly feel nauseous. I am not sick but feel it all the time. Struggling to eat or drink as much as I should. Any ideas why this should be? xxx :cry:

Last edited:
Oh honey, wish I could help :( x you could do with some reiki yourself :) xxx

from me phone :D

I felt like that today, like there's something stuck in my throat...only had a slimfast this morning...no idea what's wrong with me... Strange x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I felt like that today, like there's something stuck in my throat...only had a slimfast this morning...no idea what's wrong with me... Strange x

:cry::cry::cry:
Hope it soon passes for you, babe xxx :)

You too hun xxx

You can get some anti-emetics from your gp to help you through if need be, it could be one of your tablets not agreeing with you, are you taking fast tabs? They seem to affect some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Awwwwwww that is so not nice for either of you! im hoping it comes right for you very soon xxxxxxx

You can get some anti-emetics from your gp to help you through if need be, it could be one of your tablets not agreeing with you, are you taking fast tabs? They seem to affect some people.

Yes, I am Shel ... I took Lansoprazole pre op though ... would the Fast tabs still cause it? At this point any & all food does not appeal & so once eaten, although it is staying down, I feel terrible. :wave_cry::wave_cry:

...Bless ya Denise... I hope you get something sorted soon. Xxx

If you took the regular capsules before then yes it could be the fast tabs. Check with your gp first but you should be fine to switch to the capsules now and see if that helps.

If you took the regular capsules before then yes it could be the fast tabs. Check with your gp first but you should be fine to switch to the capsules now and see if that helps.

Will ring first thing tomorrow ... thanks honey. Hope things are better for you too this week xxx :)

Back