• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why i have been so busy back at work

tendersage

U2 wow crowds with rooftop gig

The band took to the roof of BBC Broadcasting House to belt out some of their best known hits much to the astonishment of commuters passing below on their way home.
A crowd quickly gathered to watch Bono and the rest of the band as they went through their paces.
The BBC reported that as many as 5,000 onlookers gathered to watch the gig. Fans danced, clapped and sang along, with many taking pictures on their mobile phones.

yup folks been a massively stressful first set of days back at work but now i get 4 days to relax in and catch up with you all

Hi There

I was searching around this site to see if anyone knew anything about Mr Mannur...Strange but the first post I read was by you and you had him.

I am hoping to have an appointment with him next week...can you tell me more about him?

Reading your blog I saw that you had a problem with your gall-bladder...you poor thing...I have had gall stones twice and I know it really hurts...Are you ok now?

I am seeing Mr Mannur through the Spire group of hospitals...did you go through them too?

Well I will sign off for now, but I hope to hear from you...look forward to finding out more about Dr Mannur.

Regards
Snow XXX

Hi there no i saw him privately through surgicare but you lucky thing he is a really nice surgeon and very very good at WLS.

Yes i had a roblem with my gallbladder, it turned out i had a gallstone. So the op irratated my gallbladder. However i am perfectly fine now, just need to have the thing removed. As you have had gallstones you will need to discuss the removal of your gallbladder with him during the WLS he would be able to do them both just takes a little more time.

Back