• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii Game recommendation list

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Will add a few and if anyone knows any out good ones, let us know :)

I have about 3 or 4 of the myFitness coach range. Including the webcam one (don't like that)

MyFitness Coach Dance Workout is the best of that range. I started playing it yesterday. My whole household enjoy it.

image-75042531.jpg

I have Just Dance 2 (brilliant) Zumba fitness (brilliant) and Wii Fit Plus (brilliant). My sister has Just Dance 1 and loves that too.

If anyone knows any other ones, please share :)

suzie290304 said:
I was on the Michael Jackson dance one yesterday and it's great x

I will have a look in Amazon :D

Prefer kinect with dance central. But then the wii never detects my movements properly.

Yvessa said:
Prefer kinect with dance central. But then the wii never detects my movements properly.

I can't afford an Xbox. As I would need to upgrade my TV :(

One day lol

Very topical as I fancy abit of wii action so keep em coming ladies!

Got my Xbox etc in flusher times lol. Couldn't afford it now.

I'd recommend The Broadway dance one, and Wii sports if you get into it and don't sit on the sofa playing tennis etc (I've seen it done).

WobblyW said:
I'd recommend The Broadway dance one, and Wii sports if you get into it and don't sit on the sofa playing tennis etc (I've seen it done).

Lol

I forgot wii sports and wii sports resort! They are great!

Yvessa, I got my wii and wii fit with gifted Amazon vouchers. And couldn't afford it either. So I know the non flush feeling lol

Just been told Just Dance 3 is brilliant too :D

My daughter says zumba 2 is better than zumba, I'll let you know once she has let me borrow them

WobblyW said:
My daughter says zumba 2 is better than zumba, I'll let you know once she has let me borrow them

Don't tell me lol. I have been resisting buying Zumba 2!! Lol!!!

Fuffs said:
Don't tell me lol. I have been resisting buying Zumba 2!! Lol!!!

And I've been eyeing it up :)

I've bought Zumba 2 but not tried it yet..... the music seemed more attractive on it than Zumba 1 ;) x

I like to leave the dancing till i'm going out for the night i dance around the house all the time but am useless of sorting out the Wii i can never remember how to do it and what channel etc. have to get me kids to set it up so haven't been on for ages we have zumba and just dance a nd sports, rather go to gym and out for a walk now that the weather is nicer. Have been to gym tonight. 45 min just over nice bath when i cam home and had me tea lovely reday for laptop and on here xx

xxpigsgalorexx said:
I've bought Zumba 2 but not tried it yet..... the music seemed more attractive on it than Zumba 1 ;) x

No!!!!! Lol

I bet we will both buy it Jo lol.

I love getting to the gym too Chrisa. And walks. But when I am in the house, there is nothing better than a good bum wiggle with the wii, or hula hooping on the wii fit :D lol

MHeath said:
Can I find it on Amazon or Ebay?? :D:8855:

Amazon tends to have everything. It's my obsession lol

I love wii fit. I have EA Active 1 and 2 I like 2 better it does make you work.
I didn't get on with Zumba think that the belt not fitting put me off.
I like Dance central on xbox it is really good I can do it for ages and still feel like I am having fun.
But I haven't been playing them much as been out side going for walks in what sun we get.

witchingmoon said:
I love wii fit. I have EA Active 1 and 2 I like 2 better it does make you work.
I didn't get on with Zumba think that the belt not fitting put me off.
I like Dance central on xbox it is really good I can do it for ages and still feel like I am having fun.
But I haven't been playing them much as been out side going for walks in what sun we get.

I have done more walking this week and no wii. Feels great getting out there :)

Before I sold my WII I use to use the biggest loser game. That was ok but I always found the dance games are the best and my friend swears by the Zumba games :)

shelleymarie said:
Before I sold my WII I use to use the biggest loser game. That was ok but I always found the dance games are the best and my friend swears by the Zumba games :)

I agree :)

And really think Zumba 2 will be mine soon lol

Back