• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii !... That was fun !!

RoseA

Last edited:

RoseA

I've been umming and aahing for ages about getting one. The price is so good I finally took the plunge ! Hubby doesn't know yet... I know what his reaction will be... "not another gadget !" :rolleyes: But I'm hoping I can get him to use it as he needs to improve his fitness !

Grace

I want one! but it still has to wait.......I've never had such an expensive year!

maybe for Christmas! :D

Bev

I'm sure you will love it Rose, I'm limited with some of the exercises I can do, but I love it and today... I did the step with the help of my leaning frame... I can swing one way for the hula hoops but not the other... but it's great fun...
Enjoy yourself xxx

ladylite

Whooo hooo,,,,, have fun.

RoseA

I finally got my Wii ! Just have to work out how to install it now.... :confused:

Grace

Excellent news! I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Bev

Good luck Rose, hope your frozen shoulder is easing... glad it's arrived safely for you xxx

Bev

Rose, you may find some of the yoga exercises will help your shoulder... hope you are getting along alright... xxx

RoseA

I've booked an appointment with the osteopath on Friday - I thought I ought to get it treated before it got too bad, like last time when I couldnt even do up my bra (Mind you, there was a lot more of me to reach around then !!) I'm sure the Pilates will help too.

RoseA

RoseA

Oh my... what a lot of thingummyjigs in the boxes !! :eek: I think I've got everything assembled correctly but I'll leave hubby to check the right TV connections tomorrow.

Bev

Good luck with the osteopath and Wii Rose... hope you are not in such pain today.

Let me know how you are... much love Rose xxx

Slimslo

I finally got my Wii ! Just have to work out how to install it now.... :confused:

hi Wiiiiiiiiiiiii mate i got mine too and managed to install it with help from Alex&emma on this forum it good fun and doesnt feel like excercise at all good luck and as they say.....break a leg!

RoseA

Finally got the Wii up and running - don't know what I was fretting about, it was much simpler that I thought ! I have been having fun for the last hour and a half trying out all sorts of things... doesn't the time fly ! :D Just have to get hubby into it now as my competitive streak is raring to go ! :cool:

Bev

It's great isn't it Rose.
Try the super hula hoops... I have to hold onto a frame with one hand but I have a good go...
Takes me back 50 years, used to play this in primary school!

Love and every good wish, have fun xxx

RoseA

It's great isn't it Rose.
Try the super hula hoops... I have to hold onto a frame with one hand but I have a good go...
Takes me back 50 years, used to play this in primary school!

Love and every good wish, have fun xxx

I really don't know where the time went ! Haven't tried the hula hoops yet... plenty more to try too !