• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii !... That was fun !!

wiiii wiiiii wiiiiiiii, lol welcome to the wii club - ive got to get back onto mine - my hubby took over it with his darts game - sooo booring! ive been making excuses that i havent had time but im deffo gunna do an hour every morning untill my apointment now - with any luck ill be light enough for it to accept my weight now too!
we will have to start a wii competitions thread of how many calories we can burn on it per day or something!
heres to getting fit with wii fit! huurraaaayyyy! lol
xxxxx

i love my wii fit , although i still make sure the curtains are closed as not to scare the neighbours, we now looking to buy the wii exercise bike that plugs in as i love riding but havent got the confidence to go on a real bike. who knew exercise in your living room could be this fun

chris

I bought a Wii a few christmases ago and havn't used it in a while, went on yesterday and was over 2 stone lighter than last time!

i love my wii, a good game to get is wii active, there are plenty of really good workouts on it and you can set yourself goals.

sallie

i love my wii, a good game to get is wii active, there are plenty of really good workouts on it and you can set yourself goals.

sallie

Thanks Sallie - I have Wii Fit Plus, is this different ?

That's a great Biggy 123 and what a result to have that on record on your Wii... a great weight loss so far!

Christine mentioned the Wii bike... what is that?

Rose, and everyone so glad you are enjoying it, I love it and it's great for family fun... wish I was fitter I can't do everything, but I really enjoy trying!

Love to all xxx

beverlie, i think this is what christine was on about its called a cyber bike in argos though

Buy Cyberbike - Wii. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

i wanted one but they have a weight restriction of 95kg and i'm wayyyyy off that yet! good game i'm playing atm is just dance its great for toning up the bingo wings!

Rachael

Reactions: Bev
Thanks so much Rachel... not seen that cyber bike before...it's amazing!

Your weightloss has been dramatic.... what an amazing loss... good luck, thank you again and keep in touch Rachel. xxx

Back