• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Winter coat size 20

JO28172

If you need a winter coat in size 20 I'm selling one on eBay, get in touch via PM and I'll send you the link to view .

Only bought it in jan this year from debenhams (paid £70) and looks lovely!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

It's gutting isn't it sometimes. I got bought one for my birthday in january. It was £120 ! Thats a fortune to me, but it is flipping gorgeous! It's already big but I'm determined to wear it for some of this winter even if it becomes massive!
I don't mind with most of my things because they're not too expensive. Hope you get a buyer!

sararob23 said:
It's gutting isn't it sometimes. I got bought one for my birthday in january. It was £120 ! Thats a fortune to me, but it is flipping gorgeous! It's already big but I'm determined to wear it for some of this winter even if it becomes massive!
I don't mind with most of my things because they're not too expensive. Hope you get a buyer!

So gutting when it's so lovely too! but I'm a 12 now so best will in the world, it's just ridiculously big! x

Ahhh can wait to be gutted when I'm a size 12 jo lol :) xxx

snack said:
Ahhh can wait to be gutted when I'm a size 12 jo lol :) xxx

I know it's like a bitter sweet thing lol. I'm totally grateful to be at where I'm at, but boy have I chucked so much moneys worth of expensive clothes out....some poor charity shopper must have had a ball the day I dumped my bags of stuff off!

We could do with a For Sale / or wanted section here on WLS lol

They won't allow it I don't think but I agree would be good to have a section to buy n sell!

Nice one Jo well done getting down to a 12!!!

I don't see why they shouldn't allow a for sale/wanted section as plenty of other forums have them selling car parts and even cars! so a few bit's of clothing shouldn't be a problem. As long as there are rules in place and everybody remembers "Buyer Beware" I can't see why it should be an issue.
I've got an £800 suit that was worn once it would be nice to offload to a worthy home.....for the right price of course

BrianT said:
Nice one Jo well done getting down to a 12!!!

I don't see why they shouldn't allow a for sale/wanted section as plenty of other forums have them selling car parts and even cars! so a few bit's of clothing shouldn't be a problem. As long as there are rules in place and everybody remembers "Buyer Beware" I can't see why it should be an issue.
I've got an £800 suit that was worn once it would be nice to offload to a worthy home.....for the right price of course

Thanks bri! Hope you're doing good any enjoying the new you?

Have to see what admins say but something tells me I've seen this topic get pushed back before.....hopefully they'll update us if it's something we can have!

Back