• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 week weigh in.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
So I haven't posted a weigh in, in a little while but decided to go ahead and weigh myself yesterday. I have lost 53lbs since my surgery Jan 10th.
My last weigh in was 2 weeks ago and I was 45lbs down since surgery so that makes it 8lbs in 2 weeks and I'm not complaining one bit.
I finally hit 240lbs. I haven't been 240 in over 5 years and it feels great. I will post a pic to this to show you my new outfit that is a 1x shirt and a size 17 pants. I have been a size 20/22 pants since my daughter was born in dec of 2005. This is the best feeling ever. Oh and in was a size 2/3x shirt 7 weeks ago!!!!!

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-2709545283.jpg
    image-2709545283.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: Bev
Well done :D You have done so well and thats a great weightloss in such a short time! Love your new pic you look so happy and thats what its all about (HUG) Keep up the great work XX

Fantastic Dee, it doesn't seem like two minutes since your surgery... you are doing so well and look so terrific.

Great to see you, keep in touch, love and hugs xxx

well done mrs kaulfers!! u r looking hot! i bet u r so proud of urself x

You look amazing Dee. Well done!

Well done Dee, its so good to look at smaller clothes and know they will soon fit teee heee! I'm 2 weeks post op and 21lb lost never to be found again whoop!

Thank you soooo much EVERYONE!!! I am very proud of myself. I can't wait to reach my goal.

tink1974 said:
well done mrs kaulfers!! u r looking hot! i bet u r so proud of urself x

Thanks tink. How are you doing? It's been such a long time. Hope all is well.

Hi Dee -yeah I know - have been going through a bit of a rollercoaster here.
Went back to work last week - thats going ok.. am starting to manage to eat without being sick. The big problem now is my marriage - i dont know whether its cos i have more confidence and self esteem, but i finally told my hubby that I am not happy with our marriage. He finally agreed to go to counselling to see if we can work things out - so dont know how life will be :-(

tink1974 said:
Hi Dee -yeah I know - have been going through a bit of a rollercoaster here.
Went back to work last week - thats going ok.. am starting to manage to eat without being sick. The big problem now is my marriage - i dont know whether its cos i have more confidence and self esteem, but i finally told my hubby that I am not happy with our marriage. He finally agreed to go to counselling to see if we can work things out - so dont know how life will be :-(

Oh no tink I'm soo sorry to hear that. In my counseling sessions before surgery that's one of the main things they talk about. How a marriage changes, it's one of my biggest fears becuz my hubby is very jealous and I worry about life after weightloss. Call me if you ever need to talk. You have my cell number. Hugs babe. And please keep in touch.

donnaahmadyfar said:
Well done on your weight loss dont no how you managed to wait 2 weeks to be weighed i am on the scales daily at the moment

I stopped weighing myself constantly because I was becoming obsessed with the scales, my counselor said that isn't a good thing and can result in some bad habits so I decided to take her advice and I weigh every 2-3 weeks. I'd rather get a nice big number then just a couple of lbs anyways lol. It's really been easy for me atleast because life is sooo busy that I tend to forget about it all together. Most of my time gets taken up by the kids, and school, remembering to take all the vits then drink all the water. Not enough hours in a day.
But what you do is good for you though. I tend to not compare what I do to others because we all know what's healthy for ourselves. Best wishes and thanks fir the kind words.

Thanks Dee - appreciate it x

Reactions: Bev
Back