• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish I was a dog

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Baxter was neutered yesterday which involved a general anaesthetic, Operation at 11am, home by 3pm, quick nap and then some scrambled egg for tea. Today he's been running around and playing for hours, eaten lots of lovely treats and you'd never think he'd had an operation.

Hope my surgery is just as problem free. I do hope they don't make me wear one of those big E-collars though, to stop me licking my stitches! :D

Well I could always use his, as he is refusing to wear it.

lol so its not so you can lick your own bits then lol

aww that sounds like when i had my cat 'done' - he didnt even bother with a nap! Came straight home and was bouncing around everywhere, even doing backwards flips off the cat mushroon thing we have. Crazy isnt it how they adapt so well. xxxx

Mine hated them too and both of them sported men's boxer shorts worn back to front after their neutering, they did the same job lol but i stopped short of letting them wear the designer variety ha ha x

Allie thats so funny, our basset puppy is being 'done' soon, he would so cute in my OH's boxers lol :D

Back