• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wishing id waited

mrscinders

wish id waited to get married until id lost all my wait hate my wedding pics big boobs wide back lol anyone who hasent seen them they are in my album i have seen loads of lovely slim lacy dresses might have to renew my vows one day lol x

i know that feeling me and hubby got married on quiet and dint tell anyone till after because i dint want to be fat and have that much attion on me while i fet so unhappy with my self! the plan is wheni hit my goal weight we'll have the big family wedding i know i wanted x

Sounds a good plan im sure you will look a stunning bride x

lol ill be happy with just feeling good!!
i bet your pic are lovly tho, are you going to a renewal when you hit you goal weight ?x

Just had a look, you're stunning! But after the weight loss I think renewing vows is a wonderful idea x

arrr thank you but that was one the far and inbetween times the camar agreed to lie for me lol!!
i just on your info your around the same size as me but you look stunningly slim in your pic!
are you nervous about having the band fitted? did you ask for the band or did the doc suggest?
at first i wanted the band but now iv changed my mind and going privet and having the sleeve x

Jojo my wedding pics are on here in my album lol x

Lovely idea to renew your vows when you hit target. I just love my wedding photos even now being divorced. It brings back happy memories for me & I think I look great despite being overweight. We had such a lovely day. Remember it's not just the dy but the wonderful man you married.

You look so beautiful in your pictures. Your dress is stunning and suits you so much. I hope I look half as good as you when I get married.

thank you xx

Kellie, what a good idea to renew, but can I say, (and not taking away from how you feel or anything, but I love your dress and think you looked stunning on your wedding day!

Back