• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wk 15 WI & feeling goood!

Miss Tickle

My 15th post op weigh in today and I have seen the 17'S. Got on the scales and it said 17st 13lbs, I literally leapt for joy. Thought I'd just check so got back on and it said 18stone. repeated it. 18stone. Switched to pounds to see if it was maybe 17st 13 and a half, but no0 252 exactly.
!
Am really spurred on though and have lost 4lbs this week. Have had to work for it though. Upped the excersize and had to use will power as am getting the evening munchies real bad.
Thanks for all the support everyone xxx

Last edited:
Keep up the good work :)

Miss Tickle said:
My 15th post op weigh in today and I hjave seen the 17'S. Got on the scales and it said 17st 13lbs, I literally leapt for joy. Thought I'd just check so got back on and it said 18stone. repeated it. 18stone. Switched to pounds to see if it was maybe 17st 13 and a half, but no0 252 exactly.
!
Am really spurred on though and have lost 4lbs this week. Have had to work for it though. Upped the excersize and had to use will power as am getting the evening munchies real bad.

U go girl...... Ur on a roll, ur doing fab xx

woohoo wtg miss T woop!!!!! :) xxx

Wonderful work xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's brilliant, keep up the good work, Karen x

My 15th post op weigh in today and I hjave seen the 17'S. Got on the scales and it said 17st 13lbs, I literally leapt for joy. Thought I'd just check so got back on and it said 18stone. repeated it. 18stone. Switched to pounds to see if it was maybe 17st 13 and a half, but no0 252 exactly.
!

Did you video you leaping for joy hehe

Pesky scales! Well done Miss Tickle, and it will definitely be 17 something next week!

So jelous , well done , i was only 4 lbs away of getting into the 17's and my scales broke , the new ones weight 4 lbs heavier than my last so i feel like i have been in the brink for weeks. I am not a fast loser either at the mo , only 2 lbs a week . Still i will get there in the end and join you.

Did you video you leaping for joy hehe
Gawd-what a sight that would've made Gary. I always weigh me in the nuddy :censored: Count yourselves lucky I've spared you that one !!!

Well dun gun ur doin great :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone! You really spur me on. xxx

Back