• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wls support group herefordshire

brad scott

hi there i was wondering if there is anyone from here from hereford worcester area or is there a support group in that area

I live between Hereford and Worcester - but not sure if there are any specific groups around ...

A friend at work introduced me to a friend of hers in Worcester who had a gastric band fitted around 2 years ago. I have spoken to her, but not actually met anyone who has gone through surgery. Look forward to seeing who responds to your message though :)

yeah me 2 would be fantastic to get a group going the only negative thing ive found about this surgery is i dont meet anyone else who have had it done apart from on here lets hope that changes

Have you hear from anyone else local to us yet?

no havent heard from anyone are u on facebook if not heres my number give me a text 07590 698092 would be great 2 here your story x

Tried texting but no joy with your mobile number ... I do use facebook but my family don't know I have had a band (only all my colleagues at work and friends know). Maybe sounds strange but my family are likely to be the most negative - would say all i need is to exercise more ... but its not that simple, I don't think. What about you...does everyone know?

what a shame you havent been able to tell your family about your brave decision. It would make your life a lot easier if they knew. Thank goodness you get support from your colleagues, i admire your determination to go ahead with what you thought was right for you....maybe you and Brad should start your own group up?

Probably a good idea! Think i will need support myself. I am busy cooking for visitors today, smells sooooo nice. It's hard to retain will-power when life is revolved around entertaining and dining out so often. Went out with hubby and friends yesterday evening. My first day of pureed food - and they drank mega-loads and ate 3 large courses for dinner, when i had not even half a childrens' portion of fish gougon/beans/mash, a glass of water and a cup of black coffee.

Hi Brad

Has anyone else been in touch about oranising a support group / get together for hereford/worcester area?

Hi there no I haven't had any one get in touch about this which I find rather strange i really thought there would of been some more people looking to start a group have u had anymore luck finding people

hi guys im a post op bander and know one other pre op and one other post op so we are out there im back again as im struggling :(

hi. welcome back. hopefully the site will give you the inspiration you are looking for :D

Back