• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bristol/South West Meet Up?

phatmomma

Anyone in Bristol/South West fancy meeting up for a coffee and a chat?

I've struggled to find a support group and would like to meet up with other wls people in my area... I don't mind driving to meet up xx

Whereabouts are you Tasha?

You can also count me in i was going to say that me and you Julie could share petrol money and anyone else by us and go and meet Tasha as ive a seven seater car saves everyone using their cars what do you think it would have to be in about 2 weeks as im of to glastonbury to work this week but im back very end of this month we could make a day out of it x Tina

My only problem would be having both the girls Tina, there dad is coming up July 31st so could do something once he's here, but it would need to be on a Weds or Thurs if that's the case.... Don't think Trev would like to be left home with the kids, especially as they're not his lol xx

that would be fine hun if you let me know when your free and we could sort something out that works for both of us and if anyone else wants to tag along the more the merrier x

Back