• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woo im a gastric sleever

farquar

Finally aloud home. Bit sore. Did regret it abit but as every1 has said the said thing trying to pick myself up xx

Well done hunnie hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Hey good to hear from you! Congratulations :) Now take it easy and rest that sore tummy and it will feel much better every day! x

I'm 4 weeks post op. It does get better honestly. I found it really hard at first too. But, now I have no regrets

u will be fine hunny .trust ur decision .8n a few wekks u will know u did the right thing .i think these feelings r normal from wot ive read on here .u will adjust xxx

Glad to here your home hope you make a speedy recovery x

Welcome the the sleevers club :)

In a short while you will be wondereing why you didn't do it sooner!

I no thats what i keep telling myself... Just gota push through this weeks n hopefully come out the other end. Thanks guys xxx

farquar said:
Well done :) how long till u felt normal after the op?? Xx

Well felt normal straight after the op, found the liquid diet the hardest, but was in no real pain after the op.

nigelc said:
Well felt normal straight after the op, found the liquid diet the hardest, but was in no real pain after the op.

Yehh this is the hardest. My brain still wants rubbish food. Take aways and everything but im stuck on soup. Most of the pain has gone. Just stiff now lol xx

I had my op two weeks ago, I was in pain for the first 10 days but since Friday I've been mostly fine and I've stopped taking painkillers except for sometimes in bed it still hurts a little if I turn on my side.

Back