• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOOOHOOOO SURGEON DATE

djbp98

Wants to crunch
Well, after all these weeks of waiting with bated breath and attacking the poor postie each time he approaches the house, I now have the golden ticket in my hand :bliss:
Im seeing the surgeon and dietician on 20th May. Im really worried now tho...wot will I do if they say no??? I have everything in place, endocrinologist approval, dietician approval, funding...do you think the surgeon will say no...I hope not.
Ignore me, I'm a worry guts! :psiholog:

Yipee.gif

Dont_Worry_Be_Happy.jpg

hey dont you be worrying yourself as you said you have everything on place i cant see any reason why they would say no to you.

good luck

liz xxx

That is fantastic news and don't worry too much they will see that you meet the criteria and then it will be all systems go:D

Keep us posted - i'm sure your postie is breathing a sigh of relief now lol:party0011::party0011:

Fantastic news!!! stop worrying about it, you will do what is needed just as you have up until now

That is fantastic news and don't worry too much they will see that you meet the criteria and then it will be all systems go:D

Keep us posted - i'm sure your postie is breathing a sigh of relief now lol:party0011::party0011:

I'm sure he is.....I think if I was a waif-like blonde or brunette with firm lills he'd be disappointed I've stopped chasing him, but as I'm SO unlike the above I think he's breathing easy now :worthy: :D
Thanks everyone for your support x

Great news for you. Try not to worry - I often try and think of every eventuality and then worry about each one - it's a habit I think - you have all bases covered though so good luck to you!

Back