• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wooooooohooooo all is wel in the land of skinny

k4rid4

hiya all, well today i had my first appointment with the surgeons side kick, it went great, picked up my apnea test machine thing. got to take it back tomorrow. i think they were suprized just how much i knew about bariatric surgery lol.. all thanks to this lovely suport group. he said the op will be done within 6 months, so at least i now know that i will be getting skinny then. THANK GOD. he mentioned sleeve or bypass.. just got to wait on dietician appointment within 4 weeks... yeeeesssssssssss!!!! everythings happening. now the slow wait for the 6 months to be bloody over lol haha i am hyper in case you didnt know! :grouphugg::grouphugg:

Good luck. I remember that feeling (many months ago now) when the appointments and tests all started happening -- exciting times !! :)

lol ye i was like this when i got funding.. then it soon died down and the waiting game starts.. tick tock.. been having a sly peep at skinny clothes, starting to dream about wearing something stylish rather than something that covers my bumps lol

YAYYYYYYY thats great news for you hun xxx

I remember the excitement I used to get at opening a letter with the next appointment date, then the lows between appointments, then the nerves and worries just before you go into see them, then the realisation as you are taken into theatre that it's real! It's not a dream it's really happening!!
I'm so happy that you are having the same experience, it is truly amazing!! X

k4rid4 said:
hiya all, well today i had my first appointment with the surgeons side kick, it went great, picked up my apnea test machine thing. got to take it back tomorrow. i think they were suprized just how much i knew about bariatric surgery lol.. all thanks to this lovely suport group. he said the op will be done within 6 months, so at least i now know that i will be getting skinny then. THANK GOD. he mentioned sleeve or bypass.. just got to wait on dietician appointment within 4 weeks... yeeeesssssssssss!!!! everythings happening. now the slow wait for the 6 months to be bloody over lol haha i am hyper in case you didnt know! :grouphugg::grouphugg:

Whoooo hooooooo x told u x x I've bought a dress for my January sales meeting. Size 16 - but it looks more like a 14. I will be in it :)

thats right positive thinking goes along way.. love this group.. its great going thru this and having people to talk to xxxx

Back