• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OVER THE MOON!!

pinkladyMK

chatterbox!!
I GOT MY IST CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT AND IM OVER THE MOON .
i have been beaming non stop since getting off the phone yesterday.
I cant believe it i even ended up having a cry yesterday i was that happy, excited etc, i just couldnt believe it its for the 5th oct and i cant bloody wait and i got the doc i wanted DR SUFI!! wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo
my hubby is please i got him too.
the lovely gentleman i got on the phone was wonderful my original appointment was for the 9th nov but he said ill check for a cancellation and then he said is 5th oct ok and i was like of course it is i could kiss ya,lol.
he told me to ring twice a day to see if i could get an earlier on which i will be doing, he said they are so use to it so i will be on the phone bugging them pmsl.

i just cant wait now its finally happening im on my way thanks everyone for all the info and all the info to come
ur are all wonderful

love a very excited natalie xxxx
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Wooohoooooo!!! Congrats!!!!

:happy096: :happy096: :happy036:

:talk017:

congrats, I guess your a bit excited huh ? :p cant figure out how I come to that but Im sure theres a clue there somewhere lol :rolleyes:

Hehe Oct not too far away but get on that phone girl !

yay, great news, congratulations

Congrats hunny but have already told ya that on the phone lol, we r on our way Natalie you me and Ellen the terrible trio at the Whittington lmao.
Fingers crossed you get an earlier app am still going to ring every few days and if i get an earlier app will be straight on to ya so u can take my app lol, talk bout the MM whit network lol.
Have a good day hun take care and chat soon am sure lol xxx

Back